It’s a New Year, a time of beginnings and introductions, which makes this an ideal time to institute a feature I’ve wanted to include on Peace Garden Mama for quite a while now. While I can only write from my experiences and hope that in some way my words will connect with you and your experiences, I receive something valuable when I hear from you. So whether you’re a regular reader or someone who just happened to bump into the garden by mistake, I’d love to learn a little about you. If you’d kindly introduce yourself, I’d be obliged, and if you’ve enjoyed your stay, I hope you’ll come back another day. This will be a regular feature accessible to anyone who comes by from here on out. I look forward to hearing from you!
You can introduce yourself however you’d like, but I’ll throw out a few questions for you to ponder and answer for starters. Feel free to add your own thoughts as well:
1. Tell me a bit about yourself – age, where you’re from, and at least one of your life’s passions.
2. Peace Garden Mama is a blend of parenting (Mondays), writing (Wednesdays) and faith (Fridays). Which of those topics would be most likely to hold your interest and why? (Choose more than one if you’d like.)
3. What is a book you’ve read that has greatly impacted you?
4. What piece of wisdom have you learned in your life so far that you don’t mind sharing?
5. If you have a blog, please share the URL, what you blog about, and how long you’ve been blogging.
Thanks for adding your splash of color to the garden!