- I’m posting a bit early, since tomorrow will be filled to the brim with activity. After the five-kid, mad-dash drop-off in the morning, I’ll be heading over to the Real Presence Radio station to co-host with Tanya Watterud on “Real Presence Radio Live.” During the final half-hour time slot at 10:30 a.m. (Central Standard Time), I’ll be conducting my first live radio interview with my friend author-speaker Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle from her home in Connecticut. Donna will be sharing details of her just-off-the-press new book, Mother Teresa and Me: Ten Years of Friendship.
- If you happen to be near a radio and can tune into 1280 AM (Fargo-Moorhead) or 1370 AM (Grand Forks), OR you will be near a computer and can listen in through the Internet at Real Presence Radio (yourcatholicradiostation.com), I’d love to have you tune in. If none of these options work, I’ll be posting a link here in the coming days with the recorded show, so you’ll be able to catch a hindsight listen.
- After the show, I’ll mosey on over to my youngest kids’ school to help with the annual Christmas
insanity festparty. (Those little ones do have a lot of energy, I’m telling you, but hopefully we’ll be able to keep it to a dull roar.)
- By the way, if you hadn’t noticed, there are only 4 days left until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- On my Sunday Facebook status, I wrote: Roxane Salonen: the Nesting Instinct has offically kicked in, and only five days before the baby’s arrival. I always did best working up to deadline. Needless to say, there were more than a few comments wondering if I was with child. Of course, I was referring to the Baby Jesus, but as I flitted around the house with the the mop and vacuum cleaner today, I truly did feel as if I were preparing to welcome a baby into the home. And then it occurred to me, well, that is what’s happening, after all. We are preparing to welcome New Life into our lives! It’s an exciting time in the world as well as in our homes.
- If you’re still with me, still drinking your morning cup of coffee (or late-night warm milk, as the case may be), here’s an article that was published recently by Our Sunday Visitor, “Twas the fight before Christmas,” which includes a few comments from
the peanut galleryYours Truly.
Happy Monday, and peace in the blessed week ahead!
What are you most looking forward to this Christmas? What are you most dreading?